Hello dear readers,
It has been great fun to be a part of Student Blogs from Karolinka Institutet! To finish off my work here with grace, I’m offering you a walk through all my blog posts. Hopefully this makes it easier for you to find information that you’re looking for!
As most KI student bloggers, I started with introducing myself:
I wrote several posts about life at KI, beautiful Stockholm and what there is to do:
- Tour around KI Campus – Art and Heritage
- Chasing the Air Balloon – from Stockholm City Hall to Bromma (Amazing photos!)
- Exploring the artsy Stockholm Underground
- 10 amazing things that I have done while living in Stockholm
- Valborg Celebration in Uppsala – time for Rafts, Strawberries and Champagne!
I spent a whole blog post expressing my excitement about future Karolinska Institutet:
And devoted quite some time writing about important practical matters:
- Accommodation Hunting in Stockholm (check out more recent posts on this topic!)
- How I got my SSSB accommodation: Good-to-knows
- Living Costs in Stockholm
- Scholarships and Jobs in Stockholm
I did my best to explain what biomedicine is and what we do in our programme:
- 3 things to know about Biomedicine
- 5 Fun Labs that you’ll do as a Biomedicine BSc student
- Lets save the world! Aka the Oncology course of Biomedicine BSc program
I found it important to reveal the admission process steps and statistics of my program:
And, finally, wrote a recap on my 3 years at Karolinska Institutet and what I’m doing next:
Studying at KI has been a great experience and I’m sure that I will use the knowledge gained throughout the biomedicine bachelor programme in my future!
With this I’m saying a farewell and wishing you all the best!
Anna Vidina, biomedicine BSc graduate of 2017